Want to run Tasmotizer on Mac without having to use the Terminal? I have a .dmg file just for you! Tasmotizer has made it much easier to flash Tasmota to your devices, however there is a caveat for Mac users. In order to use it you must have Python and use scary Terminal commands!
Even for those who dare venture into the two dimensional world of the terminal, it can be cumbersome to set up and run a program when compared with the alternative of having a slick and simple app in the applications folder.
Well fear not! I decided to make it even easier for my fellow Mac users by packaging up Tasmotizer into a neat little app. Simply download the Tasmotizer app here and run it, no terminal necessary!
Download FREE from Siytek.com: [Tasmotizer Mac OS X.dmg]
My Tasmotizer Mac OS X build is completely free. However if you wanted to say thank you, feel free to go ahead and buy me a beer 🙂
Once you have downloaded the file, go ahead and read the full tutorial on how to flash devices with the Tasmotizer.
Alternatively why not check out one of my other Tasmota flashing tutorials.
- How To Flash Sonoff Tasmota With An Arudino Uno And ESPTool
- How To Setup Tasmota MQTT Auto Discovery For Home Assistant
- How To Flash ESP Devices With Tasmota Using Rasberry Pi
- How To Flash Tasmota On A Wemos D1 Mini With Mac Or Linux Terminal
- How To Flash Tuya Devices With Tasmota Over The Air Using Ubuntu